No conozco a la mitad de ustedes ni la mitad de lo que querría, y lo que yo querría es menos de la mitad de lo que la mitad de ustedes merece. (Bilbo Bolsón)
Tuesday, August 30, 2005
Lo que quedo de Argentina
Viendo las fotos encontre esta: Sin palabras... Pagina por veryaner
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Bloggs are such a wonderful way to plublish ones thoughts. Thanks for letting me visit and leave a comment. phyto nutrients
Word of Mouth to Battle Advertising in Blog Fight While we'd all have to agree that word of mouth marketing is part of advertising and not a separate entity, the Word of Mouth Marketing Association has forged ahead with the launch of the "Word of Mouth vs. Hey, awesome blog here! I'm definitely enjoyed the visit we had.I have a gaming site/blog. It pretty much covers the world of games from video to texas holdem related stuff.
2 comments:
Bloggs are such a wonderful way to plublish ones thoughts. Thanks for letting me visit and leave a comment. phyto nutrients
Word of Mouth to Battle Advertising in Blog Fight
While we'd all have to agree that word of mouth marketing is part of advertising and not a separate entity, the Word of Mouth Marketing Association has forged ahead with the launch of the "Word of Mouth vs.
Hey, awesome blog here! I'm definitely enjoyed the visit we had.I have a gaming site/blog. It pretty much covers the world of games from video to texas holdem related stuff.
Post a Comment